If you're looking to make a change in your college experience, consider transferring to Saint Michael's College where an inviting community is ready to welcome you and help provide a smooth transition.
Transfer to Saint Michael's College and Receive Two Courses Tuition Free
Students who transfer to SMC will be eligible for two tuition free online courses (total of eight credits) through our fully online or blended on-campus Accelerated Summer College during the summer directly following the semester they enroll:
- New transfer students who remain enrolled full time through the 2019-2020 school year are eligible for eight tuition free credits through one of our online ASC sessions in Summer 2020.
- The tuition free courses are only those offered through our fully online ASC sessions and do not include the ASC blended residential program or online winter sessions.
- A transfer candidate is a student who has completed at least one full time semester of college (12 or more credits).
- Students are responsible for course materials fees, estimated at $100 per course.
At St. Mike's, we work to ensure:
- Your education will be affordable and you'll graduate on time
Attend our Accelerated Summer College where you can complete up to an entire semester in just a summer.
- You’ll acclimate, find friends, and get up to speed quickly
Comprehensive, and personalized orientation activities help you learn campus and make connections quickly.
Transfer students arrive at St. Mike's with different needs than a typical first-year student. We are familiar with those needs and how to ensure each transfer student gets the individual attention they need to be a success.
To learn more or schedule a one-on-one advising session and transfer credit assessment with our Transfer Coordinator (over the phone or on campus), contact:
Senior Associate Director of Admission and Transfer Coordinator
Text me: 802.661.4115